Tuesday, November 11, 2008

sick~~

I never touch my blog had been so long time.. Nothing to write ler.. my life so bored, nothing special to write.

Cloudy's sick now. 4 days already, haven't recover yet. Miss my family, miss my home, miss my mom so much. i wish i was home then, so that my mom can take care of me while i'm not feeling well. Just now i called dad and my second brother, but my dad seems like wanted to fast fast close the phone. Adui, dad ar... i miss you la, cannot talk a while more meh? Can't contact my mom, kg. Bahagia takda line!! Maxis or digi please put some tiang at there ler, so that i can contact my parents.. Haiz~ I thought stay alone will better than have roommate, now i know i was wrong. I need someone to take care of me while i'm sick! If at hostel now, for sure Adelynn will cook some porridge for me. At here, nothing to eat, cannot walk to outside some more. Last night can't fall asleep, this morning still can't fall asleep. What the hell? Damn 'xing ku' la.... Haiz~ Just now i was cried, because i can't stand the 'xing ku', i'm hungry, i can't sleep and i miss my mom some more. I hate sick!!!

Wish to go back my hometown. Miss them. Miss there. Miss my old life. New life so suck!!

0 comments: