Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i'm sick

sick...
sick...
sick... again~~~~~~~~
it's been a long long long time i didn't fallen sick!
almost 1 month i think... [for me is damn a long time!]
fuh~
got fever and flu and a bit sore throat.
sam fu ar....

eiii, today is first time i ate 'chicken egg cake' eh! [鸡蛋糕] actually it suppose to be a rude word [in kl] is it? yeah... it is! i used it often! muahaha~ It have a nice taste. i fall in love with it! wow~~ [hungry man!]

i hate sick damn much......
kanasai arrr.................................
today can't eat my favourite 'lok lok'.
can't play my love 'pool'.....
T.T
what the.....................................

who will care about me while i'm sick?
who will bring me food while i'm sick?
who will buy medicine for me while i'm sick?
who will accompany me while i'm boring at home cause of sickness?
really no one care about me?
no one?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
whatever~
i don't cares! [who say?]

2 comments:

D.L Sumunie said...

I hope you are okay and fully recover..have a nice weekend!!

c l o u d i i_Y said...

thanks though~