Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday

Today woke up on 10something. [early lerrrrrr.............]
Went for a movie at leisure mall with Mr. Banana Daniel.
We watched Angels and Demons.
Guess what?
Bored la wei......................
I don't understand why so many people said the movie is so nice?
kenapa????
Mr. Banana Daniel tidur dalam hall wei............................
muahahahahahaha~~~~~~~
Damn the funny!!!
me?
just watched it la...
At the last ok ok nia lo...
We should watch Night At The Museum 2 man!
damn it!
regreted~~~~
paise arrr Mr. Banana Daniel.......
my fault~~~~ >.<

Late back to college, missed class. [not i want geh!]
I wanted to attend class 1, but really tak sempat la. All seat full jor..
Went to taizi met adelynn babe and siang dude.
Rayson and Gabriel came along.
We yam cha and chit chatted around....
I keep on laughing with no reason.
Make everybody stunned lo.... LOL~~~
Me, siang and Gabriel went to fireball afterward.
played, laughed, played, laughed........ [rupanya aku dah gila]
Met Mr. Banana Daniel at there.
He sent me back home... [touching~~ muahaha]
that's all for today.....
Chao~~

0 comments: