Sunday, July 19, 2009

sweet

hehehe~~
this blog is about a text message from my baby boy.
suddenly got his message. [SUDDENLY lerrrr.....]
i just can't stop smilling after read it.
Baby:
Loupo... In this 1 and half month together. We past through happy sweet unhappy arguement together o.. But having you i really feel very happy and xing fu de o.. I love you very much o dear.. I want to be sweet and happy with you always o dear.. You are my only sugarbaby o... Muaks...


Wow~~~~ I was melt after read it. hehe~ =)
maybe you guys NO FEELING after read this..
but you guys won't understand my feeling when got this message.
how happy am i, how xing fu am i......
i'm not trying to show off.
i just wanted to share my feeling.
i really don't know how to describe it. =)

I'm happy to have you by my side my baby.
I promise to share every ups and downs with you.
hope that you will too.
you are my precious one.
only one.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww~u r sweet from head till ur toes and to head again! How xingfu are u..Envy~~~!!!=P

c l o u d i i_Y said...

hehehe~
thanks babe~
elaine jie don't envy la.
fast fast find 1....
=)
but hor, good guy is so hard to find.
so, becareful~
hehehehhee~

♀^^★nITEDeViLz ♡♂ ~★ said...

walau~~~简直就是甜到~~~~~~~~入心入肺啦... hahaha~~ ^^ eii, kenapa i cant follow ur blog geh?