Saturday, September 12, 2009

Taman Bandar Tun Razak

Baby promised to bring me to taman last few days ago.
And today, he brought me to Taman Bandar Tun Razak.
Oh My Goodness, I deeply Fall In Love with the place! =D
It's a very big taman. heart it. =)
This post is full with pictures. Bacause i lazy to blog already. =.=

My model. =)
Captured here and there.
We kena NYAMUKs serang ah. XS
cannot see any bites on my leg in picture. lolx~ =.=
babiaku =)




aku ngan aku punya HATI. kisskiss. =) =.=??? Underwater. duckie. [the picture not so clear because need to zoom.]
my sexy leg with bites of mosq. >< bi's. lagi obvious. more than mine. his blood's sweet. XD
huhu~ we love this picture. =D
After walk walk around the taman. We went to Pasar Ramadhan to walk walk and buy some foods for our dinner.
Last but not least, i will end up the post with..............
this pic!
lolx, it's just a stupid idea from me. XD
so called CREATIVE!
thanks~
XD

0 comments: