Thursday, October 15, 2009

Memoriable 19th Birthday

I was just ate plain porridge for my lunch on my birthday cause i am in sick. Everybody just act like abadoned me and forgot my birthday. Actually this is what i wanted, a simply birthday... Cause i was having a NIGHTMARE yet HORRIBLE birthday last year. I won't mention about it. =X

Well, this was me when i got surprise from My Baby Daniel and two dumb dumb ji mui Adelynn and Inn. Suddenly heard a birthday song sang from Baby with a cake in his hand, and continue with ROSES. OMG, I was so so so surprise cause he said he couldn't make it today to celebrate with me. Adelynn told me he had planned this for so so so long. HAHAHAHAHA~~~ i sipe happy ah bi!!! =D

Nah, ini aku..... with pajamas. lolx~ =.=

Me with my present from baby. =) Neckles, Roses, Birthday card, and SALTY EGGS. lolx~ [oh, and ang pau from Baby's mom as well, thanks aunty. =)]
My first time in my life got the Roses. I love it much baby! =D It's really beautiful...
Night, went to dinner with baby and friends, Piong, Shermaine, Inn, Adelynn, Ka Eng and Kia Siang at a thai restaurant at hulu langat. It's nice view with delicious food.

My dumb dumb face when i read birthday card from friends. Got present from friends too. Thanks babes and dudes. =)
The only picture i took with bi. HAHAHA~ i look noob...

The whole way back home my big brother was keep on calling me and asking me rubbish question, suddenly he said he waiting for me at nearby my house with MY NEW LAPPIE!!! OH SHIT!!!! My dad and mom wanted to give me a surprise. =D got second surprise for today! hehe~~


Presents:~
Roses from BABY~ =D
Neckles and Birthday card from BABY. =D
The Neckles. =D
Present and birthday card from friends. i named it XIAO HEI. XD

New Lappie from Daddy and Mommy. =D


Thanks for everything Baby and friends. Especially my dearest beloved sweetheart honey BABY! =D I having a great birthday i ever had in my life. Thanks a lots............ Daddy and Mommy as well. I love you guys so much. It's will be an unforgetable birthday. Thanks Thanks Thanks!

0 comments: