Saturday, September 13, 2008

Borin'

Since i never update my blog for so long. Cause i don't know what to write... =.=!!! But then i'm too boring, super duper boring!!! So i decide to update my 'fei' blog.. hmmmmmmmmm~ today? nothing special, just a normal weekends, wtf... i hate weekends!!! just staying at home, looking at the monitor and DOING NOTHING!!!(sound crazy!) weekends, is the most poor days in whole week. (Because Monday only my brother will bank in money for me.) Mean money almost finished la.. Today i woke up quite late, 12pm++... hehehe~ what to do if i'm wake up so early? boring also... better sleep! right? ok, just now ah chen called me, asked me to go yam cha with him, wtf, no money lazy to out lor.. So i 'ju jue' him! sorry ya~ i know a lot of rude words will out from his mouth since i tolak him. XD

Today, i'm having a brunch alone... Instand noodle is the best choice cause i'm lazy to cook! It is a Thai's instand noodle, never try this favour before, Tom Klong flavour. I don't really like this favour, 'wei dao guai guai' and fcuking spicy.. But i can take spicy 1 la.

Later we will having a party at ruoping's house, never go her rent house before. I don't know what the party for, maybe due to moon cake festival. hahahaha~ hmmm, moon cake festival, I miss my home... T.T If i'm home, my dad will accompany me to play tang lung. huhuhu~ sound childish!(tell you all a secret, my dad like to play with FIRE! hahaha~) I wanted to eat moon cake ler... (Double Yoke.. hohoho~ my favourite!!)

nowadays i feel very lonely.... go college Alone, eat Alone, sleep Alone, stay in my room Alone!!!!!!!
T.T

0 comments: