Tuesday, September 23, 2008

tired tuesday~

I hate Tuesday.... went to class like usual, 1pm-2pm got QM class... mamamiya, class canceled!! OK, nevermind... still got other classes, 2pm-5pm malaysia studies. seriously, i like sejarah a lot ler!! never feel bored for the class.. 5pm-6pm had basic concept of mathematics, never understand what lecturer had teached... sienz!!! 6pm-9pm got dance practise some more, prepare for a performance, tired dou~~ after that went for dinner with Daniel and Kia Siang at Old Town.. and we played pool together. Then we walked back to my house, they sent me back. After took my bath, waiting Ah Chen to go out study lor.. tomorrow got test ler......... That stupiak lecturer's test!!! Algebra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hate hate hate~~

Now, 12.37am... still waiting for Ah Chen!!! i'm damn damn damn tired and sleepy already!
............................[ah chen just called me, he's coming out!! thanks god!]

0 comments: