Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I ''love'' Mathematics!!!

I HATE MATHEMATICS DAMN DAMN MUCH!!!!
It's SUCKz!!!!
It make me Crazy!! It's make me Get Scolded!!

excuse me..... My math is suck ok? my brain already cannot pusing pusing... then why must force me and scolded me as well? I don't purposely stupid ok? Why and why and why we must learn math? i damn hate math la!! Did A QUESTION for whole night!!! Guys, A QUESTION ok? Only one question i did it 5 or 6 time, guess what? all the answers is not same!! What the.......!!!!!God, help me please... let my brain pusing pusing sikit lah! Cannot tahan la.... You know? This semester i got 5 subjects, 4 subjects is MATHEMATICS!! waliaoweh... cannot breath! Lucky got A SUBJECT that i love, Malaysia Studies (it is Sejarah la)... hahaha~ [i'm crazy-ING]

I know mostly people like math much, but i'm not, not at all! Since i was in primary school, i always get scolded by my math teacher... TOO STUPID! sorry la, if you give me a pencil to drawing, i'm ok with it... but you gave me a pencil to do the calculate, kill me better~ Even a simple calculation, i also had to used calculator to solve it... see how poor in math am i..

Teruk kan?

[ok then, later i got Algebra's test. Yupz, it's interest and nice and easy and lovely MATH.. wish me good luck!! pray for me~ (x_X)]

2 comments:

Inn said...

How come that day i never saw you also? Not going with Chen??? You can do it not?

c l o u d i i_Y said...

i saw you, you went late than me... no, i walked to there.. no, i can't!!!