Friday, December 12, 2008

Final exam_____Sem Break!!

exam lur.............................. It's time to MATI!
I hate exam.........................
I hate Math......................... (again?)
haiz~
I just finished 1 subject nia, still have 4 subjects to go on.
Algebra? Retake!
Basic Math? Sub paper!
QM? Tak tau!
Computing Studies? mati!

How o?
My next subject is Algebra, but until now haven't study yet. Even though i ACCIDENTLY get a GOOD RESULT(although i know is impossible), but i also fail 'ding' le. Cause my mid-term get 'egg' wor. The lecturer lor, less less less my mark! T.T Retake ma retake lo.. bo pian! Need to see her on coming semester again? Memang Shit la!
Feel like don't want to study, give up! Or else choose other's course to study better. I really can't handle it. What to do? I'm stupid ma. Not 读书的料。But i can't disapoint my parents right? So, just try my best! T.T

I'm looking foward for my sem break lo......
next week next week!!!!
Going back Kelantan lo...................................
but.....................................................................
What to do at kb so long? Damn bored place!
Prefer to stay at KL, but miss my home......
hmmmm~~
At KL also bored wor?
So, balik kampung lah!!!!
^^~

0 comments: