Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today~

Finished Computing Studies paper. Still can breath la. Lucky got little chen, he was teaching me til so late night. Thanks ya bro!! The part A easy la, part B is MCD or objective, okok la, part C is fill in the blank, i really BLANK lo, part D is true or false, aiya~ tembak aje! Though, still ok for this paper. Tomorrow is last day of examination, I still have 2 papers to go on, Basic concept of mathematics and Quantitative Method. Both are math, mati boleh! Later maybe going to study with my friends. But then never get any phone call from them yet. Tonight tak payah tidur lagi lah, 2 subjects wei! Tak mati pun almost masuk kubor. Tomorrow night going back my LOVELY yet SWEETY hometown. 8.30pm train, lucky got Adelynn be my company, abo sienz sui. 12hours++ ler. Nothing can do on the train.
I feel like eating prosperity burger at MCD ler. My favourite burger, the best-est burger i ever eat. yummy yummy.......................... Don't know when only got change to eat? but fat ler!
ok then, short short for today. Got to add oil le. bubbye~

0 comments: