Sunday, December 21, 2008

haiz~

What a lame day? Got to woke up on 8.30am! Not feeling well again, Cloudy sakit tekak!!! Though, got to met up with uncle seng, paid him the fee, and then go wisma what what don't know to make my new ic. Balik rumah afterward. Makan nasi with crab, DELICIOUS!!! yummy yummy, i been waiting for so long to eat crab ler. Finally~ i love you daddy...^^ Took Panadol Actifast after ate, terus tidur mati. My phone rang for so many times, but still can't wake up. i slept from 2pm til 6something ler. Tdo like a babi! woke up, makan pulak. sei mei~ eat, sleep, wake up, eat then sleep again? Zhadou~ Those lemakness is looking for me, i know! Fat fat holiday lo...

The stupid brother going out but don't want to bring me go along! Shit him!!! Let me boring at home. hate him hate him! Thought already promise to bring me go kai kai during i coming back kelantan, manatau? Still the same, never bring me go anywhere! tiu~ what i'm going to do now? Sienz like hell! haiz~

Why am i still sms-ing you? I also don't understand myself. I thought i am angrying you now. Actually i was not, not at all. haiz~ Just, still can't accept what you had did to me. Or? I already forgive you? OMG! Confusing with myself.

0 comments: