Sunday, August 10, 2008

Introduce myself

name: Lau Hy Yin
nick name: Cloudy


age: 17 up going 18 (on 10August08)


birthday: 15/10 (must understand 0o.. hehe~)


interest: Dance, Pool, Watching Movie, taking picture


favourite colour: of course is Black and White

Hate: Play boy (f*ck you, don't try to get me)




status: Single (never feel lonely to be alone)



my style: lala, punk, black and white



the most important person in my life:


-Family


-Friends



friendster address: lhyyin_1015@hotmail.com





about me:


-i'm rude


-talkactive


-like to smile


-joking around


-noob


-not pretty


-trying to be confident


-not anak manja


-love friends


-not smoker


-friendly (praise myself?)


-fierce (for sometimes)


-no music no life



this is my pictures:









that's all about me... thanks~



0 comments: