Monday, August 11, 2008

Stresssss!!!!!! exam!!!!

never sleep for whole night...
me and ah chen going to study at Mc Donald at 2am..
stress while study, tired some more..
felt like wanna cry...
but when i'm too stress,
i just ran to toilet and washed my face...
we are prepared for exam... (introduction to business and economics)
Galdon coming in a while after that..
he suddenly come!!! terkejut~
haha~
we studying and sometimes i bully Galdon, to release my stress...
hehe~
tired like hell...
around 6am or 7am Inn and Adelynn(my hou ji mui) has coming...
joined us......
i felt so 清醒 after they coming...
play while tired...
hahahahahahaha~
crazy fellows~~
ok now, i'm telling you guys about the exam....
i forget all what had i read...
too bad....
oh my goodness........
my intro to biz's essay DIE la......
economics?
no need to say la, dah tau mati....
i slept while exam-ING....
not sengaja... but i can't control my eyes...
too tired lerrrrr!!!
oh ya,
Inn said my panda eyes very 深!!!!
cham.......
wah, the conclusion is today i stress like hell la.....
mati (X_x)

0 comments: