Tuesday, August 12, 2008

the message that make me so touching

1st msg:
Yin, don need to b so upset. it's just da beginning ok? i kno u sure sad a bit 1. i can c. nvm la. at least u try ur best. u got work for it. so i willing to teach u. u after pool den back home rest ok? don 1 always late home dy. ok?

don't remember what i replied.......
cause in blur from napping~ @@

2nd msg:
don dissapointed. just beginning. must work hard next sem ar.don understand den tell me. i will help you. u don give up. we study acc 2gather. i will help u. okie. u must rest ok? 2nite don out le understand? now u staying outside alone. easily get influence 1. don get mix v bad ppl. not every1 treat u s me ok? every ppl oso dangerous 1. don easy trust ppl.

and i forgot to reply.........@@

touching...... T.T
the message is from my best friend..
i never know that he so cared about me...
i mean US.....
Inn and Adelynn is included...