Wednesday, August 13, 2008

my first time...

everyone got their own very first time, i believe...
what the ''first time'' that make me unforgettable?
hmm hmm hmm....

let me think:~~~

i wanted to write when i was born,
but impossible that i can remember it right?
(ok, forget about it)

i remember first time i learn to write my chinese name..
where the place and who the 'teacher'??
the place is at my old house (kubang kerian's house)
my 'teacher' is my brother....
which brother?
if i'm not mistaken is my second brother...
is hard to write my name..
cause my middle name ‘海’too many 笔画...
@@

i remember first time i did ear piercing...
sakit tau?
after i did don't know which side,
i'm scared to did the other side...
but, get force by my mom~~T.T

i remember my first time went to make my IC or mycard...
after school....
i went with my dad...
i was so happy...
(cause feel like myself is a big girl already, actually not!)
that time i weared primary school uniform to there...

i remember first time i went into secondary school...
is an orientation day..
first time i wear secondary school uniform....
^^
i was so happy, i met my friends and chatting with them..
after orientation,
got people bring us to see our class and visit around the school...
but......................................
i lost!!!!
i couldn't follow them cause i don't know when they are leaving...
T.T
nervous-ING....
alone????
oh...........
can you guys imagine how scared am i?

i remember first time i'm sitting PMR and SPM exam...
stress??
no...
hahaha~
i still can enjoy....
that's why my result was so bad!!!
=.=!!!
kids....
don't try to learn me ya?

i remember first time i took the SPM result...
my result...
no eye see.....**
felt upset for 'a while'...
after that..........................
hahahahahaha~
play whole day with my friends...
midnight only back home...

i remember first time i came to KL..
i felt nothing...
miss family?
no... not at all......
i was staying with a quite quiet girl...
who the girl?
Adelynn Khor Chia Ling.............(nowadays is my ex-roommate)
before this i just knew her through msn,
we are not so close..
but my dad and her dad is a best friend..
so they planned for us to stay together...
of course i'm ok with it... (i'm so sporting... hahahaha~)
but don't know how about her........
at first, i scared to make any noise or kidding with her.. (i loved to joke and make noise actually)
i mean i'm not dare...
(now only i know she's not that quiet... hahaha~)

i remember first time i did nose piercing...
a long story about it..
hahahaha~
that day, we go 'hang kai' at mid valley..
me, inn, adelynn and wan yee..
i keep on saying i wanna do nose piercing.......
keep on finding where to pierce..
i asked people.. (see how WANTED to pierce am i, until asked people lerr..)
the saler said what what what dragon got... (is a tattoo shop, but they also got do piercing)
while on the way to the shop,
i was so so so so so so so NERVOUS....!!!!!!!!!!
Inn accompany me to the shop....
i keep and keep and keep on asking her is it pain? (i very scared PAIN lerr!!) (she did before.. she known..)
i think she also think that i'm kiam pao.. hahaha~ is it?
reached the shop........................!!!
oh my goodness!!! heartbeat!!
i cannot sit properly... keep on asking is it ok with the poin the the shop owner poined? is it pain? oh, i'm scared!!!!
i think the shop owner also tulan me, she make a lansi face lerrr....
Inn also don't want choi me le....
T.T
'pupp.....' (the piercing sound!)
finished....
my 眼泪 slowly 流下来... (i'm not crying ok? is normal for nose pierced)
ok, RM6...
beres, balik rumah!!! hehehe~ not that pain la....

actually i still got a lot of VERY FIRST TIME momment....
but i think you guys also lazy to read too many right?
anything to share with me also???

2 comments:

Inn said...

Ermmm....How about mine aaa??? Let me think for a while. My very first time nose piercing are not that scary, i'm just like normal went to the shop and told them i want to get my nose pierce. Then they just took out the "gun" and i'm already get prepared to be "shoot". =) I know i sound very crazy but you supposed know that CRAZY PEOPLE DO CRAZY STUFF!!!!haha!!!

c l o u d i i_Y said...

ya, it sound very crazy.. hahaha~ you never scared to any pain. you said, you LIKE THE FEELING... oh, i can't accept your word.. HORRIBLE~~~~~