Wednesday, August 13, 2008

missin'...

i miss my family....
my dad
my mom
my 1st brother
and my 2nd brother also...

i miss my relatives....
my aunts
my cousins
my uncles
my grandpa
.........................................

i miss my friends
minru
wjing
mandy
b.ching
sook lin
(my SS friends)
PBSM's friends
Seni Foto's friends (i'm not president anymore)

i miss my doggyzZ...
mumu
mimi
and lessie
(actually i forgot to write, thanks ''fortune thinker'' [my brother] for reminded me..)

i miss there's food...
too many..
uncounttable....

i miss the place......
Pantai Cahaya Bulan (having party with my friends)
Pantai Irama (a nice beach nearby my house)
the sun cafe (singing and vodka ice)
kb mall (a lame shopping mall but i also miss it)
minru and wjing's house (melepak)
chung hwa (old school)

i miss The thing that i did....
photograhp days (busy but enjoy)
singing at the sun cafe
family meeting (chatting around)
yam cha with friends (where? Hayaki.... nice place)
window shopping at kb mall (sienz~~)

the conclusion is............
i miss Kelantan....
although is a lame place...
no cinema...
no club no bar...
no disco...
no karaoke...
what also don't have....
@_@!!!
but....................
i miss it!!!!!

5 comments:

Fortune Thinker said...

You forgot to mension MUMU, MIMI and Lessie.

Fortune Thinker said...

Visit also Phi Sert blog at http://teropongkota.blogspot.com

Many interesting articles.

c l o u d i i_Y said...

thanks for informed me...
later mumu mimi and lessie terasa..
hahaha~
i visited it...

Anonymous said...

How are you, Ying? mumu, mimi, and lessie itu "mu" atau "ma". "Rup kartoon suai ching-ching!"

c l o u d i i_Y said...

'ma', mai cai 'mu'...
hehe~ thanks p'sert....