Tuesday, June 23, 2009

bloggie~

Feel like blogging today.
It's almost 3am right now...
I hate sickness! [sick again]
cough, sore throat, headache, fever, a bit flu..... is it H1N1? argggggghhh!!!!
These few days many people fallen sick, apa lagi ngan saya?
Actually this blog is about NOTHING geh~
Just, lama tak update blog....
My english is getting teruk and teruk and teruk!!! (x_X)
That's the reason why i don't blog...
fuh~

I really happy for these few days.
Since i have you [my baby] and you guys [dearest friends] besides me, I got no more EMO!
Although we all didn't hang out together, but we still can have the craziest hours while yam cha.
Chatted, played like nobody business! XD
Espeacially with ZEON dude, wow~ he just so damn crazy man! [but he's going to working soon T.T] He created a new name for me and him called 'SH2', which is stand for 'Sohai 2 ren zhu'! wtf~ XD Adelynn keep on saying that he's so cute! =.=!!! [how come i didn't realise it when secondary school? haha~]

hmmmm..... let's talk about my baby boy boy! I got no more 'rainy' day since i be with him. He bring a lots of hapiness came into my life. You are just AWESOME bi.... I know you are trying hard to makes me happy, and you DID it! =) You think about me all the times. Help me when i'm in trouble! I am happy to be with you. Today is our second week anniversary... =) yea, although just short short 2 weeks, but you..................... don't know how to describe it! By the way, i'm SUNNY right now....... =D [I will try my best to bring hapiness to you too my baby~ i promised!] I love to see when you 'tam' me, when you 'jing zhang' me! =p hehehe~

Now, about MONEY! Suffering ah! Actually RM200 per week is more than enough for me! But why? It's wasn't enough~!
-Everyday yam cha [compulsory!!!]
-Everyday makan at outside [never cook for so long d! lazy+no time~]
-Sometimes pool la [but seldom dy lo]
-Pakto........ [needs a lot money to PAKTO geh lo! I'm not the sui gf that wait for the bf to 'yang' me geh!]
That's called LIFE!
Yea~ but IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY! >.<>.< wtf~ Still got many things i wanted to buy, but no chance+no money!

List of Needs:~
-Body shampoo [dah nak habis wei!]
-Text book
-Phone charger
-Body Lotion

List of Wants:~
-a pair of new 'gao gen xie'
-a pair of new boots
-wa wa xie
-some new skirts [i hates skirts actually, but my baby asked me to wear it!]
-a new cap!
-some new clothes
-new key board

No Money No Talk ~!!!

chao~

0 comments: