Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mr.Daniel Ho

This blog will be all about you... D~
You mean a lots to me.
Seriously, i felt in love with you deeply!
I just can't stop thinking of you.
You are just so sweet!
Sweetest than everything, even sugar losed to you.

I'm glad to have you.
You bring all the hapiness back to me.
I don't need anything and anyone else, I JUST NEED YOU!
I miss your hugged,
I miss your Kissed,
It just so so so sweet!
I don't know how to descipe it...
Never have anyone treated me so......
You are so so so good man i ever had!
You are caring and Loving....
Romantic and full of surprise! =D
You know that i LOVE IT!
right?
You are the one and only one............
You stole my heart away..

I promised to treat you as good as you treated me.
Sweet to you as sweet as you sweet to me......
I promised i will be a good girl.
I will listen to you!
Be your BabyGirl always~
You are my BabyBoy~
I Love You So Much.................
I hope you won't leave me....
Cause i need you!

I love your smell..........
It is everywhere in my room.
Smell good dear.... =)
You makes me forget all about my past and unhapiness

Hug me tightly,
Kiss me and just don't stop....
Love_____________
090609___________
CloudLoveDan_______

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww~~~~~~~~~~
Sooo SWEET Cloud~
Wish both of u HAPPY EVER AFTER...!
Just allow and enjoy my jealous..