Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our first date

[finally i 'kang guan' update my blog XD]

Tittle: Our first date
Venue: Mid Valley
Date: 12/06/09
Day: Friday =)
I love Friday~~

He dated me to Mid valley.=) After he finished the class, we headed to mid valley. When reached there only realised that forgot to take his phone at my house. We can't live without it! Camera!!! Especially HIM! hahaha~ the SS king! Borrow weng chun's phone then. Lucky he and ah chung followed us to mid valley.... =D
Having our brunch at KimGary. Nice foods at there~~
Went to the movie afterward. Drag Me To Hell. Not bad la the movie. Someone get shocked wor??? hehe~

Nothing much to blog, pictures time!

at KimGary [i will shy geh lo dear~ stop capturing me!]
our picha~

Crazy time with the Craziest couple

love this picture so much___sweet!
p/s: I Love You Daniel

0 comments: