Thursday, June 25, 2009

the day

It's a moody day...
I don't know why.....?
I just, NOT FEELING WELL for whole day! [the mood]
I know i shouldn't angry at you.
Today i just can't control my emotion.
Sorry baby~
I don't know why suddenly asked you 'Do you love me?'
I know it sound a stupid question.
I just felt you are just so cool to me.
I'm scared of losing someone right now!
I got a lots hurt last time, I don't want it to happen again!
>.<
It doesn't mean i don't trust you, but i have to protect myself.
You understand this?
Seriously, I changed a lots since i be with you.
I never change myself for anyone... [tau tak?=)]
But sometimes, you have to give me some freedom...
I willing to change to be a better girl for you. =)

Anyway bi, i still love you geh! No argue n argue k? I will solve our problem geh! ^^
muackz muackz~

0 comments: