Thursday, June 25, 2009

the second blog

5am right now...
I just can't sleep!
Keep on thinking.........
thinking........................
and thinking.................
STRESS!
Lots of messy things on my mind!
What?
Don't know....
It's too messy!
haiz~
________________________________________________________________.
I'm not a good girl......
How to be a good girl?
I don't know cause i never be.......
>.<
________________________________________________________________.
I worried about my grandpa =( I love you grandpa! Get well soon ah! Sorry i can't go back visit you.... I wanted to................................................. T.T ________________________________________________________________. Stupid assignment! Stay away from me! Fuck you assignment and the stupid exam! Go far far ah! I don't love YOU!!!!! >.<
________________________________________________________________.
OMG!
I'm Lost!!!!
Where am I???
Blur.................................

oh, i'm here~
__________________________________________________________________.
Actually.....
I feel like crying now..............

0 comments: