Friday, August 21, 2009

it's Raining Friday

Didn't meet baby for 2 days, finally............ Today is outing day for me and baby. We went to Time Square around 12pm something, i got 2 mooncakes from aunty and baby cooked 'tong shui' for me o... SO SWEET baby~ [not tong shui too sweet, it's my baby too sweet.=)] it's nice bi. But i don't know what's the name. anyway, thanks baby. =) Got our movie tickets and i decided to have our brunch at Bar-B-Q Plaza, my stomach is calling mommy cause haven't take any breakfast yet. HUNGRY~ =S [calling mommy doesn't mean pregnant ok?]

I can't recall the set name.

banyak nice =D


It's movie time!!! G.I. Joe. Super Nice Movie!!! baby rate it 15/10. hahaha~ over jor... XD our next movies will be Laughing Gor and Orphan! Wait for us!!!! =D love movie so muchie. [love baby more than movie of course! =D]
Chilled and shopping around at Time Square, bi don't really like Time Square actually, but still accompany me. Thanks bi~ =) Bought a dress, bi choosed for me, it's a little colourful actually, worried to buy at first, cause i used to wear plain colour clothes lo. Lack of confidence =S But bought it at last since bi like it so much. =) i like it too baby.... Bi got his BLING BLING earring too. He so excited with his earring. XD

Bling enough mou? =D

Headed to yulek for our dinner. It's a lot of stalls at there, the foods is simple yet delicious! Some more, banyak cheap ah! =D

the stalls

bi's chee cheong fun

my fishball meehoon soup. very nice~

bi with his chee cheong fun. =)

me with my messy hair and fishball meehoon soup. XS



picture of the day. sweet =) hehe~

Last but not least, today still felt dizzy and feel like vomiting... luckily, TAKDA vomit! =) and yup, it's a Raining Friday!

2 comments:

♀^^★nITEDeViLz ♡♂ ~★ said...

yeah~~ G.I.Joe really is a nice nice movie... I love it very much too.. haha ^^

c l o u d i i_Y said...

yup =)