Thursday, August 20, 2009

randomness

Since i got too many complaints about my laziness to update my empty blog. [although my blog is not popular but also got people complaint hor? =x]
FINALLY!!!!!!!! i updated it! =D but it's a rojak article actually.
[nah bi, i update lo. hehe~]


[KELANTAN]
I went back hometown during study week, due to my dad retirement day. [DADDY'S BIG DAY o~ =)]
Unbelieveable that daddy cried during his retirement day. He too love that place, all nice people at kg. Bahagia, unforgetable memories at there. My dad was so reluctantly to leave that place. =(

It's ok daddy, we can go there kai kai next time k? =) i love you dad! *muackz*
Oh ya, i did rebonding and my baby love it so much =D, some more i've cut liu hai. Although it's very annoying and hot but....... it's ok la. [girl ma..... 'love pretty']


[KL]
Outing with baby after came back kl, long time never see my baby, miss my baby like HELL. XP
Went for movie at leisure mall.
Tracing Shadow.
Nice movie though. =) Baby said so so nia. =/

Picture of the day
i love you baby =)

my new hair style =)

0 comments: