Saturday, August 22, 2009

ORPHAN

Woke up on 1pm 'IN THE MORNING', lolx~ It's kinda late i know. Thanks to my alarm who wake me up, BABY! =D Baby came over my place around 2pm something and we went for our lunch around 3pm something at Fei Por Curry House, Danny joined us for lunch too.
Went to Jusco Balakong with bi after lunch. Another movie for today!!! Thought of watching Laughing Gor, but the time is not suitable, so we decided to watch ORPHAN. It's a horror movie. Best movie though. YES, I LOVE HORROR MOVIE!!! =D



ORPHAN

It's a story about a girl name Esther, and there is something wrong with this girl. Watch it lah.... malas nak cerita. BEST! For me the movie is not scary at all, but my baby do shocked with some parts, hugs me so tightly. hahahaha~ [shocked or want pok mong me har bi? XD] But the cinema is so so damn cold wei...... >.<

p/s: baby, i'm just too tired, not unhappy ya... =)

no photo for today, forgot to take photo. >.<


0 comments: