Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thurday

Well, today it's my last paper =D
FUH~
Business Information System. okok lor.... not that hard i think. i hope can pass o.
*pray hard hard*
oh ya, i got gastric during examination. shit! >.<
stomach pain pain T.T

Went to yam cha at Old Town with ji mui Adelynn and Inn. I decided to go Nice Fits for some shopping, Inn told me just go see see a while only cause they are rushing, manatau........ I didn't buy anything but she bought 2 clothes. =.=
I didn't buy yet cause I want to wait for baby to choose a nice outfits for me. =D ok mou baby? hehe~

My ji mui Adelynn and Inn went back Kelantan today. Left me alone at here. wtf~ =.= Luckily Kia Siang my heng tai came to find me for dinner, Ah Piong followed us along. Went for our dinner at Wong kok. Danny came join us too. =)
We went to Jusco Balakong afterward, cause Danny wanted to buy something at there. I'm not feeling well after ate dinner, VOMITED for 3 times cause of Gastric. again? I really don't know how to cure my gastric. Cannot eat anything nowadays, will felt unwell after ate. >.<>

Tomorrow will be outing day with baby. =D
can't wait for tomorrow >.<

[sorry for no picture for this article.]

0 comments: